Download a PDF copy of my resume.
- 2/2012 – present: Director, Customer Experience at Red Privet LLC
- 1/2011 – 1/2012: Internal UX Consultant at the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Office of Administration
- 9/2007 – 1/2011: Web Manager at the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Office of Administration
- 5/2004 – 8/2007: Web Communications Manager at the PA Governor’s Press Office
- 1/2000 – 4/2004: Systems Analyst at Alcoa, Inc.
I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Library and Information Science in 2001 with a Bachelor of Science in Information Science.
In 2017, I was named one of Central Penn Business Journal’s “40 Under 40.”
Occasionally, the work I’ve done has won awards for my clients:
- Penn State College of Medicine Website, Gold winner of the 2016 Horizon Interactive Awards: Websites – School/University and Bronze winner of the 2016 Horizon Interactive Awards: Websites – Responsive / Mobile Design
- Penn State Children’s Hospital Website, Bronze winner of the 2016 Horizon Interactive Awards: Websites – Health / Human Services
- Clinical Procedure Preparation App for Geisinger Health System, Bronze winner of the 2015 Horizon Interactive Awards: Mobile Apps – Business
Talks & Workshops
- AIGA Central PA, 2017: From Another Angle – A Panel Conversation on User Experience
- Health Plan Alliance Customer Experience, 2016: Designing Your Member Experience
- Health Plan Alliance Market Strategies, 2016: A Strategy in the Making – The Journey to an Improved Member Experience
- World IA Day Pittsburgh, 2016: DoGo Mapping – Bridging the Content Strategy Gap
- PSU Web Conference, 2015: Using Journey Mapping to Drive Digital Strategy